Looking for math sites to engage and/or help your child?
Numberphile provides imaginative links to
videos of creative math content and problems.
- The blog, Visualizing Math, is a visual delight and run by two amazing high school students in Minnesota.
- If you need a math definition or formula, try Mathwords which includes information from beginning algebra to calculus.
- If you know someone who likes playing SET, the challenging game of memory and visual perception, share the SET puzzle of the day.
- Designed for use with introductory college math courses, Mudd Math Fun Facts can also provide enrichment for gifted high school math students.
- PBS Cyberchase offers videos, activities, and math games for younger children.
- The Math Forum answers questions from teachers and parents about math teaching and learning. One section of the site provides answers to the question, "How can I help students learn multiplication facts?"